Tuesday, May 10, 2016

A Beautiful Postcard Set.







So today I have something that isn't exactly book related to share with you. It looks book related so does that count? Today I am sharing a great post card set, that Blogging for books graciously sent to me for review. 




This is a wonderful post card set. That comes in a beautiful box. This is the perfect gift for a history buff or veteran. I loved the various post cards included. Gives you a great visual as to the history of the flag. It comes in a box that looks like a book with flags and a gold edge. A must for any collector. My only wish or complaint would be that, they need to offer larger formats for wall hanging. 



The best part of this box is the wonderful designs that come with it. Some of these cards I had never seen before. 




Note: I received this product for free or a reduced price in exchange for my honest and unbiased review. All thoughts, pictures, and opinions are my own. 


Links: Amazon / Barnes & Noble / Book Depository / Indiebound 


No comments:

Post a Comment