Saturday, July 30, 2016

Book Spotlight: Help Me





My name is K J Thomas and the novel that I wrote is entitled Help Me. 

 This is my first novel and I am very excited, nervous, and pleased with it.  It is about a young couple that have a connected past but haven’t seen each other in 10 years since the tragic day their parents died.  Dean is a male entertainer but also works as an EMT.  He reconnects with Angelica because she works as a dispatcher where he works as an EMT.  He knew her when he was 14 and she was 9 but doesn’t realize she is the same girl for a little while. As the story develops, Dean finds out that he has been poisoned by a sick and twisted woman Gabriela.  She is a rich, sexy woman that is used to guys giving her what she wants anytime, anywhere.  

I am very excited and nervous about my book.  About 4 years ago I was told that I have Dyslexia and was terminated from my job as a 911 dispatcher.  I was very upset at the time but decided to do something about it.  So I started reading and writing.  That's when I started on Help Me.  I wrote it very quickly but it took me over a year to edit everything.  I would find sentences backwards and words misspelled and it bothered me.  I continued to write and edit and came up with a full story.  I hope the readers enjoy it as much as I did writing it.  I want to give a special thanks to my wife and daughter for their support and understanding while I try to write.  Its not something that comes easy to me but I am currently working on a couple new books.  

Here's a link to my giveaway:


No comments:

Post a Comment