Tuesday, July 19, 2016

My 2016 BookTube-A-Thon Reading List

* I don't own this picture. I am using the one I found online
I have always quietly played along with the Book tube-A-Thon, but this year I wanted to actually do something on my blog. I won't have time to make videos, you can think college for that. I was excited to find out that there arreading challenges. I have never really played along with the challenges but this year I thought it might be fun to try. Even though I might not do every challenge I am going to try.  











Read a book with yellow on the cover.  

For this one, I picked The Rosie Project, which I am actually currently reading. I am loving it so much! 



Read a book only after sunset. 
For this one, I am going to read Tears of Tess, which is a book that isn't exactly one I would normally read because it's erotic but, it seemed interesting. This really doesn't meet the criteria for this challenge but it's the only book I have. 



Read a book you discovered through booktube. 
For this one, I am going to read Of Triton, this is a book I have seen everywhere. I honestly haven't wanted to read it. I really don't like to read trendy books. Or books I have been spoiled on.



Read a book by one of your favorite authors. 
I am going to read Ask the Passengers by A.S. King. I love this author since reading Everybody See's The Ants. 


Read and watch a book-to-movie adaptation. 
For this one, I am going to read Mary Poppins By P.L. Travers. From the moment Mary Poppins arrives at Number Seventeen Cherry-Tree Lane, everyday life at the Banks house is forever changed. 

It all starts when Mary Poppins is blown by the east wind onto the doorstep of the Banks house. She becomes a most unusual nanny to Jane, Michael, and the twins. Who else but Mary Poppins can slide up banisters, pull an entire armchair out of an empty carpetbag, and make a dose of medicine taste like a delicious lime-juice cordial? A day with Mary Poppins is a day of magic and make-believe come to life!




Read seven books. 
After finishing The Rosie ProjectTears of TessOf Triton,  Ask the Passengers by A.S. King, Lox and Cream Cheese and Mary Poppins. I am going to read Mischief at Midnight. This will make seven wonderful books. Who knows if I will actually do this! 


I am not sure how many books I am going to read but I will try! Seven books in Seven days is a little insane. BookTube-A-Thon is not about success, it's about reading.  I hope you are inspired. 

Good luck and happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment