Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Stacking the Shelves- Book Haul // Winter Haul // 1


Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
If you want to find out more about Stacking The Shelves, please visit the official launch page, this is an event  hosted by Tynga's Review!

Happy Winter dear readers! I am having a great 2017 so far! I am actually reading while attending winter quarter. Which I am super surprised about. I have bought and received many books in 2016.  Let's check them out. I purchased so many books this wither.  I am officially on a book buying ban.  

 Bought:
Jack and Jill by Louisa May Alcott
The Illiad by Homer
The Odyssey by Homer
Moby Dick by Herman Melville 
Mary Poppins Bind up 80th Anniversry Addition  

Received For Review:



No comments:

Post a Comment