Monday, June 5, 2017

Weekly Reads: 01- May 29- June 4


I have been reading a lot, so this is going to be long. 
Last Week I finished: 
I am currently taking a class on Shakespeare, so we read two of his plays: 
  • Julius Caeser by William Shakespeare - I enjoyed this one, all though it wasn't my favorite and I kind of hated all the characters. 
  • Othello by William Shakespeare - This is my all time favorite play of his, although I have only read 13 so far. I read two different copies of this one, so I could compare and contrast it. I thought that it was an interesting commentary on race and love. Desdemona is one of my favorite female characters Shakespeare has developed. 
I finished the audiobook of Tuesdays at the Castle, by Jessica Day George - this was a cute enough middle-grade story with loads of adventure! 

Little things and Short things I have read this week: 

This week I am going to be reading or am still reading:

  • Voluntary Madness by Norah Vincent - currently at 147 pages
  • Delta of Venus: Erotica by Anaïs Nin - currently at 111 pages
  • The Other One by Colette - currently at 56 pages
  • O Oceano no Fim do Caminho by Neil Gaiman - currently at 2 pages 
  • The Winter's Tale by William Shakespeare- currently at 36 pages
  • Shakespeare and Music by Edward W Naylor-currently at 7 pages
  • Beauty and the Beast Lost in a Book by Jennifer Donnelly-currently at 3% 
This week I will start: 
  • Into the Water by Paula Hawkins 
  • The Dancing Pancake by Eileen Spinelli
  • Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
Finished This Week:
  • Love that dog by Sharon Creech

No comments:

Post a Comment