Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Book Spotlight: A Body Resurrected






Goodreads Description: 


SUSPENSE/ROMANCE/SCI-FI

Sixteen year-old Mira is an Egyptian girl who lives a quiet life in her small village in Lower Egypt 3303 B.C.E. But two visitors from the planet Aut are about to change that. The first “flying metal” that whips across the sky carries a murderous plague by the name of Demen. The second one that follows, brings a bounty-hunter named Weir. Against her father’s wishes, Mira becomes Weir’s accomplice in his mission to apprehend Demen before another woman dies by his hands.

But there’s a problem: Demen is now a powerful Pharaoh in the city of Sharkura. Will apprehending him cost Weir and Mira their lives? 
Almay, California, USA, twenty-first century:

Tina Leggs oversees the artifacts and exhibits of the Graham-Arlee museum. She has no idea that the mummy exhibit that’s drawing huge crowds, is the same Demen that her ancestor, Mira, bravely faced centuries ago.

Demen is no longer a powerful Pharaoh. Now, he’s nothing more than a museum exhibit since he was discovered in the Valley of the Kings. But a rare occurrence will give him life once more. And his desire to kill the misery known as woman is as strong as ever.

Enter Q, a second bounty-hunter sent from Aut to capture him. Like Mira, Tina has been cast into the role of ally to this handsome visitor. Amid the destruction Demen is causing, and the risk to their lives to stop him, they realize their deep love for one another.

But, will she leave her family on Earth for the sake of that love?





Alittle about the Author: 



I was born in the deep south where the number four has two syllables. I somehow did not acquire that distinct Southern accent, but I am accustomed to expressions of "Yall", "Ain't", and when I'm really mad--"Ain't gonna!".

I live with my Queen and best friend who happens to be my daughter. Writing is my passion; it keeps me sane. I couldn’t think of doing anything else. I write clean Suspense and Romantic/Suspense with five books published so far. 

One of my novels, ‘Cause She’s A Good Girl’, was featured on a popular Nashville Talk Show and given a Highly Recommended by BookWoman. 

My favorite time of the year is tennis season. When The French Open, Wimbledon, and the US Open are airing, I’m nowhere to be found—unless you know where my 53” television set is. I’m also an avid reader, gardener, and I have an expensive habit of collecting crystal. Did I mention I'm addicted to bottled tea?

I really like to talk and interact with other authors and readers on just about any subject. Thanks to all of you who have added me to their list of authors they are fans of. I'm so honored! And I love when people friend me:) I'm not a big fan of Facebook or Twitter, but I invite you all to email me with your suggestions or questions.

You can contact me here on Goodreads or atreyhu@att.net.

Thank you for your time and Good Reading!

http://www.groovylee.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment