BOOK INFORMATION:
A heartwarming tale of discovering love right in front of you
Miriam Troyer has had a secret crush on Mark Byler since she was a teenager, but she knows they can never have a relationship: Mark is a big-city attorney and an Englischer. Her Amish community is too far removed from all he knows-and she loves her quiet way of life.
Mark has always loved his visits to his grandfather's farm, but he's convinced the Amish life isn't for him. There's so much of the world to see and experience, and the excitement of his successful law practice can't be matched by the slow pace of life found back home in the country.
But when things go wrong and his firm distances itself from him to try to save themselves, Mark finds himself back at his grandfather's farm. Could life in this simple world be worth living after all? Especially when the teenager he remembers has grown into a woman that could be his future. Suddenly, these two people whose lives seem so far apart may get a chance to see each other for the first time.
MY THOUGHTS ON THE BOOK
My what a charming little story. Seeds of Hope is one of my favorite books of 2017. This is the first in a series called Harvest of Hope, and I cannot wait to read more of this one! I usually am not a series person as my reading habits show, but I will be reading more about these characters.
2
The cover of this book is so beautiful and perfect for the storyline. It is one of my favorite covers of all time. It is just absolutely gorgeous. The cover matches the beautiful story inside, which I think is very rare right now in the publishing world. I also realize you cannot really judge a book by its cover.
This is an Amish story which is not everyone's cup of tea, but I have begun to love stories that are Amish. They have such good moral themes to them. Seeds of Hope has themes of grace, hope, and faith. I enjoy getting to see a glimpse into the culture, but I will give a disclaimer that I do not know if it is an accurate description of the Amish.
The story is super relatable; I remember being so in love. I really could connect with the main character Miriam. The romance is so well done. They aren't overly quick to get into a relationship, and that was something that I really enjoyed.
In this story, we follow the lovely Miriam who wasn't found the man that she wants to marry None of the men at the church she goes to really make her heart sing. She wants to fall in love, and have someone care about her. She was such a well-developed character. She has found someone that might fit the bill, but unfortunately, she is unable to be with this man.
Due to her being Amish she is unable to be with an English man. The man she is interested in is a successful lawyer. He rarely visits the area until a twist of life forces him to do so. This mystery man is named Mark Byler. Will they fall in love? Will love break the barriers of two vastly different cultures?
The character development in this story is so good.
This book reminds me although hardships and trails happen in everyone's life, in the end, they can turn into something good. Barbara Cameron leaves us with an ending that doesn't disappoint making Seeds of Hope a great read!
Ultimately the book reminded me that hardships happen in every single person's life. Most of the time, in the end, they can be something good. Seeds of Hope will make you feel so many emotions. The story will warm your heart. While this is a Christian title I do believe that this story can be enjoyed by people of all faiths and beliefs.
Disclaimer; I was provided a copy of this book through Litfuse Blogging Progam; all opinions are my own.
AUTHOR INFORMATION:

Barbara Cameron has a heart for writing about the spiritual values and simple joys of the Amish.
She is the best-selling author of more than 40 fiction and nonfiction books, three nationally televised movies, and the winner of the first Romance Writers of America Golden Heart Award.
Her books have been nominated for Carol Awards and the Inspirational Reader's Choice Award from RWA's Faith, Hope, and Love chapter. Barbara resides in Jacksonville, Florida.
She is the best-selling author of more than 40 fiction and nonfiction books, three nationally televised movies, and the winner of the first Romance Writers of America Golden Heart Award.
Her books have been nominated for Carol Awards and the Inspirational Reader's Choice Award from RWA's Faith, Hope, and Love chapter. Barbara resides in Jacksonville, Florida.
Find out more about Barbara at http://barbaracameron.com.

No comments:
Post a Comment