It's readathon time again!
I love Bout of Books because it's easy to set your own goals and try to accomplish them. The goal is just to make reading a priority! If you have a busy week, you just make it your goal to read when you can.
Hosted by Kelly and Amanda of Bout of Books:
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda Shofner and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 8th and runs through Sunday, May 14th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 19 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. – From the Bout of Books tea.
I really wanted to get a lot of things accomplished this read-a-thon. Honestly, I know I will not get all these books completely but I want to really challenge myself this week. I made some challenges all on my own. So I picked books to complete the personal challenges.
Read 5 children's books-
Read a book of poetry - Read 3 Comics or graphics
- Read 1 Non-Fiction books
-
Read 2 YA Novels - Read a collection
Finish the following:
- Voluntary Madness -currently on page 137
- Erotica by Ansis Nin - currently on page 111
- The Other One by Collete -currently on page 56
Read the following:
- The Abominables
Saving Montgomery SoleThe Problem with Forever- The Raven King
- Diary of a Mad Brownie
Boxcar Children- The Haunted Cabin Mystery #20- Boxcar Children- The Chocolate Sundae Mystery #46
- Boxcar Children- The Clue in the Corn Maze #101
- Boxcar Children- The Mystery on Blizard Mountain #86
- My little pony - comic - The Magic Begins
- My little pony - comic - When Cutie Calls
- My little pony - comic - The Return of Harmony
- My little pony - comic - Pageants and Ponies
If I have time:
- The girl who fell from the sky
- The four-story mystery
- Keeping the moon
- Along for the ride
The Little Black Book Of Verse- Dreams of Chaos In Silence
Key= Red means completed Purple means currently reading.
So…let’s talk goals:
So…let’s talk goals:
- Be mindful of my time. No facebook and no TV, Any free time outside of class will be used in reading.
- To have fun with this challenge, but not to let it stress me out. Obviously, school comes first!
Finish at least 6 books.
Challenges and Updates:
**This is the overall list for the challenges offered during Bout of Books 19. Make sure you check the blog each day of the read-a-thon for instructions and details on how to complete the daily challenges**
Monday 5/8
Introduce yourself #insixwords:
College girl who loves reading alot.
Monday 5/8
Introduce yourself #insixwords:
College girl who loves reading alot.
Pages read:
Chapter and Adult or YA: 862 pages
Early Readers and Kids: 570 pages
*note I am adding pages from audiobooks because I consider it pages' read.
The total number of books read:
Tuesday 5/9
Not a Font: Pages read:
The total number of books read:
Achievements:
Chapter and Adult or YA: 862 pages
Early Readers and Kids: 570 pages
*note I am adding pages from audiobooks because I consider it pages' read.
The total number of books read:
- The Haunted Cabin Mystery (The Boxcar Children, #20) -Childrens Audiobook
- The Little Black Book Of Verse by Deleonora Abel - Book of poems
- Saving Montgomery Sole - YA AudioBook
- Inspector Flytrap in the president's main is missing- Children's book
- Piper Green and the Fairy Tree- #1- Children's book
- Piper Green and the Fairy Tree- #2- Children's book
- Piper Green and the Fairy Tree- #3- Children's book
- The Young Inferno- Adult - Graphic Novel
- The Problem with forever- YA- Audiobook
- Read a book of poetry
- Read 2 YA Books
- Finish at least 6 books.
Tuesday 5/9
Not a Font: Pages read:
The total number of books read:
Achievements:
Wednesday 5/10
Share Your Shelfie!Pages read:
The total number of books read:
Achievements:
Thursday 5/11
Character Dating ProfilePages read:
The total number of books read:
Achievements:
Friday 5/12
Book Spine RainbowPages read:
The total number of books read:
Achievements:
Saturday 5/13
Seasons of BooksPages read:
The total number of books read:
Achievements:
Sunday 5/14
FREE DAY!
Pages read:
The Total number of books read:
Achievements:
The Total number of books read:
Achievements:


No comments:
Post a Comment