This was a surprisingly awesome book. Mister Cowboy is a remarkable story about love and responsibility. It truly is a story about making your own path in life and finding your self. The journey of finding happiness is displayed beautifully in this novel.
The main character Brecken is super wonderful. With his tailored suit and perfect grin. When I first started reading the novel I instantly like him, but as the book continued it really showed all the various layers that make him who he is. This side of the story was so emotionally charged I just couldn't get enough.
I also enjoyed January. She had a great personality and spunk about her. I really just loved her spirit. She is super polite and incredibly gracious. She also is a super funny character. She doesn't have life figured out but she also doesn’t pretend that she does.
Their chemistry just jumps off the page. They are perfect for each other even though they are polar opposites. They have a magnetic pull to each other. Their love is playful, sweet, romantic, and downright hot.
The writing in this novel is absolutely perfect. The plot is well developed and you can tell great care went into crafting this book. The characters made this book absolutely fantastic.
Overall this book was interesting in a number of ways. I rated it a four star as I found the pace at times to be slow. Other than that it was a near perfect book.
Disclaimer: I received this book from the author and NetGalley in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.
No comments:
Post a Comment