Sunday, July 8, 2018

Book Review: Tapped

This was an incredible novelette at about 60 pages it was a fun little read. Tapped is a novelette from the A Day of Pleasure series and it does it pretty good justice. The writing just gets better and better. The writing style had me hooked and kept my interest. For a small little book, the author was able to build a great world and really deep characters.

The thing I loved most about this series is the incredibly entertaining characters. That was not only interesting but entirely well rounded. That is pretty surprising in such a short little book. The main character was seriously one of my favorites I have read about in a long time.

The main character is Georgia. She is the kind of main character I long for, she is sweet but daring. She doesn't let people push her around and she is a diverse character. She is a size 16 instead of your average size two character. She seemed real to me like we could be best of friends. She had so much self-confidence that it literally oozed off the page. I loved her cockiness and her incredible wit. She was honestly laugh out loud funny.

Will is what dreams are literally made of. He was the most perfect smoking hot man in a character. He was sweet and caring but also rough and kind mysterious the next. From the moment Will meet Georgia I knew she was destined to be with him. That they were perfect for each other. Also, he was great in the bedroom scenes.

The bedroom scenes were very well done and believable. They weren't overly raunchy or completely unbelievable. It was the perfect mix of intimate and wild.

The supporting characters were just as important as the main characters and completely developed. Many of them are seen in the previous books in the A Day of Pleasure series.

I don’t believe readers have to read the previous novels to fall in love with the characters in this book. I believe this book could be a stand-alone and you do not miss much. With that said I really recommend checking out the series and trying it out as well as this one.

Overall, I gave this book 5 out of 5 stars because it is literally the perfect romance book.

No comments:

Post a Comment