Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Book Review: ReejecttIIon

Title: ReejecttIIon ( a number 2) 
Author: Daniel Clasuen & Harry Whitewolf

My Rating: 4 out of 5 stars 
Pages: 63 Pages
Source: Sent by Author

Rejection is hard for everyone, but somehow these guys make it seem hilarious. This book almost broke my ribs I swear. The perfect book for a quick read. This is a story collection, with fun comics included. This isn't the book for everyone, but if you like witty sarcasm go out and buy this wonderful book. 

This is number two in a series of books. I did not read the first one, but I don't think it took away anything from this one. So if you hadn't read the first one but want to read this one, have no fear. 

This funny little book is broken up by many short little tales. I had two favorites. 

The first was (The Novel We'll Never Write) Novel Novel Ideas. I love that they compare interns, to well slaves, because lets be honest. I enjoyed the ideas that Harry shared in this little section. The second was the word tax, this was scary for me, because if you know me. well, let's just say I can be quite a chatterbox. 

Overall this was a fun little read. I can't wait to check out more by these authors! 

Disclaimer, as always I received this book for free from the author in exchange for my honest and completely unbiased opinion. All opinions are my own. I recommend this book to anyone who has been rejected or anyone who needs to laugh out loud. 

Goodreads: 

Have you ever faced rejection? 

How about reejecttion? 

This short story / essay collection looks at the challenges of being a writer, the challenges of being a human, and the challenges of being on the other side of a form rejection slip. 

We regret to inform you that when you read this short story collection you will laugh, you will scream, but mostly you'll wonder how getting reejectted ever felt so good

Links: Amazon // Barnes and Noble 

No comments:

Post a Comment