Thursday, October 5, 2017



I have been reading a lot, so this is going to be long. 
Last Week I finished:
Voluntary Madness by Norah Vincent - this was much different than I orginally expected. It was a gripping, and extremely moving non-fiction memior. 

Delta of Venus: Erotica by Anaïs Nin - I finally finished this. I don't read much erotica, so this is entirely out of character. Honestly. I just don't even know. 

The Other One by Colette - This was amazing. I love her so much. 

The Winter's Tale by William Shakespeare- It sadness me that this is the last play I will read in my shakespeare class! This one was good. It isn't my favorite shakespeare though. 

Beauty and the Beast Lost in a Book by Jennifer Donnelly- This one was a cute retelling, wasn't ground breaking though. 


This week I am continueing 
  • Shakespeare and Music by Edward W Naylor-currently at 7 pages 
  • Into the Water by Paula Hawkins 
  • The Dancing Pancake by Eileen Spinelli
  • Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
Finished This Week:
  • Love that dog by Sharon Creech

No comments:

Post a Comment