Monday, February 19, 2018

Book Review: Little Pierrot Vol 2: Amongst the Stars


                                                                                   BOOK INFORMATION:                                                                  


Little Pierrot—a young boy with a large imagination—and his friendly snail make plans to explore the boundaries of space in this magical and surreal adventure.

                                                                        MY THOUGHTS ON THE BOOK                                                              

This is a picture book that you need to go into knowing it is a collection of stories versus a cohesive plot line or you will be confused. 

This is one of the most beautifully illustrated books I have ever read. The artist did such a great job even with the fact most of it is neutral in color. I especially loved the scene when he is looking in the book and there is a packed bookcase full of the most beautiful books. Did my bibliophile heart some good. 



"It's good if a book is beat up... it means it was read again and again -- come on let's go!"

Disclaimer: I recieved this picture book for review in exchange of an honest review. 


No comments:

Post a Comment