Join Rhonda and other real-life romancers on March 6 for a Facebook Live party, plus enter to win the Make Your Own Real-Life Romance prize pack!
One grand prize winner will receive:
- One copy of Real-Life Romance
- A $50 restaurant gift card
- A $25 movie gift card
RSVP today and spread the word-tell your friends about the giveaway and Facebook Live party via social media and increase your chances of winning. Hope to see you on the 6th!
In a world of broken relationships and hurting people, it can seem like all we ever see is heartache—that marriages are doomed from the start and romance isn't worth the risk.
But heart-fluttering, long-lasting love is all around us...we just have to look for it!
This collection of beautiful, real-life accounts will bring laughter and tears as you enjoy each story of ordinary people who found extraordinary love. Page after page, you will find inspiration to
rekindle the romance in your love story
trust in God's providence and timing
faithfully hope for your own happily-ever-after
celebrate true romance
believe in life-long love
Don't let the world define romance for you! See how God is at work in the hearts of His people—knitting together hearts in a love that forever endures.
MY THOUGHTS ON THE BOOK
This was such a cute collection of true love stories.
I loved this book and reading it during valentines month was absolutely perfect. I loved reading the around 20 or so love stories featured in this book. Real romances not just fictionalized tales, the good, the bad, and occasionally the downright ugly. I loved that there was more than just the typical Christian relationships. I especially enjoyed having more than you average perfect relationship inside this book.
These were very detailed and intensely personal shares, they were of teenage love, older love, people who had children, hard to love stories. Love stories that you could read about over and over again. I loved that the author shared takes of people around her, her four children. That made the book deeply personal.
The real-life romances were such an encouragement for this girl to read. I can't wait to re-read this book every valentines day and remember each time how much I love, well love.
The writing in this book is very good, the author takes a great love story and condenses it into chunks that make you wish you had more details, more information, more love. I loved the ask your self and ponder this sections at the end of every chapter. They really made the book super engaging to me.
Disclaimer: I received this book from Litfuse in exchange my honest and unbiased review, all thoughts are my own.

AUTHOR INFORMATION:
Rhonda Stoppe is the No Regrets Woman. With more than 20 years of experience as a pastor's wife, mom, mentor, author, and speaker, Rhonda uses humor and honest communication to help women build No Regrets Lives. She and her husband live their real-life romance in northern California, and have four grown children and eight grandchildren.
Find out more about Rhonda at http://www.rhondastoppe.com .




No comments:
Post a Comment